3 x 150W Flash Strobe lights with power cords
3 x fully adjustable 7' light stands
2 x 24" x28" softboxes
- 2 x 40" black/silver umbrella
- 1 x snoot with honeycomb grids
Wireless Trigger/receiver set
Independent monobloc flash heads
Designed for digital and film cameras.
All metal high quality construction.
Built in slave devices - no messy wires.
- Plenty of power for small portrait and commercial work.
Excellent range of light modifiers included.
Everything you need to start off in studio photography.
We value quality over price!
The unit mounts onto any standard lightstand with a 5/8" or smaller mounting stud. It has a circular flash tube that is daylight balanced at 5600 deg. K, a guide number of 32 at ISO 100 and a recycling time of 1/500 - 1/1000 sec. It also comes with a 50 watt removable modeling lamp. The Budget Studio monolight Flash can be triggered through the camera with its included 15' sync cord, by another flash being fired and activating the built-in Photo-Slave, or through its open-flash test button. It's a compact 7.0" long with a diameter of 3-3/4" and weighs only 15 ounces.
- Power: 150 Watt Seconds
- Angle-adjustable bracket with built-in umbrella holder
- 50 Watt model light
- Color-temperature corrected (5,500K) circular flash-tube
- Includes 12' AC Power Cord, Sync Cord
- All kinds of lighting accessories available: barn-doors, snoot, color filters, honeycomb, soft boxes & umbrellas
- Versatile, Hardworking & Lightweight
- Black anodized aluminum
- Stable & Quick Setup
- Maximum Height: 2100 MM, 7 feet
- Minimum Height: 810 MM, 32.4 inches
- Maximum Load Capacity 2.5KG, 9.9 lbs
- Closed Length: 805 MM, 32.2 inches
- Footprint Diameter 925 MM, 37.8 inches
- Mounting Stud 5/8 inches
||100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee!
Risk-Free Online Shopping
At InspironPhoto we understand that when you make a purchase online the products that you receive may not always be what you expected. Therefore we offer "1 Month 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee" to ease your mind. If you do not like the product just simply mail it back. This is what we call Risk-Free-Online-Shopping!