(1) One Transmitter (with 23A 12V battery installed)
(2) One Receiver (Power supply AC100-230V)
(3) One Sync Wire Cable
- 4 channels to avoid interference
- Channel Selector outside the transmitter and the receiver
- Transmitter Power: 23A 12V battery Receiver Power: 2 AAA Battery (Not included)
- Maximum Working Distance: 30m (open area, without interference)
- Operates on Frequency: 433MHz
- Highest responding time up to 1/500s
- Triggering life: up to 30,000 times
The remote trigger for studio flashes is used as the controller of synchronous trigger studio flashes of cameras. It consists of a signal sender and a receiver trigger and works by means of the frequency modulation wireless remote control.
The Signal transmitter adopts the advanced circuit and components and can transmit the coded FM wireless signal. The circuit of the transmitter has the fuction of standby and hibernation, thus it has low power consumpiton; the products can work under the standby mode for more than one year with only one battery; continuously trigger for thirty thousand times. The trigger current is only 0.01 MA, which will definitely cause no damage to the flash contract of the camera. The transmitter is applicable to the traditional or digital carema with hot shoe or PC controlling interface.
Receiver trigger adopts AC power supply, which is safe, energy-saving and convenient. The product adopts micro-computer for controlling the decoding, which has superior anti-interference capability; sensitive reaction speed, the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/500 sec.
Additional receiver is availabe for $19/each. Please leave us a note at check out section if you want to add additional receivers to your order.