A set of 4 honeycombs with a 7" Standard Reflector for Calumet Bowens Monolight Strobe
This set includes one each 10o, 20o, 30o & 40o honeycombs
Honeycombs have two primary uses.
1. To deliver a small, soft-edged pool of light to add emphasis (for example to emphasize high cheekbones or to produce an irregular circle of light on the background
2. For use of a backlight that doesn't produce lens flare, except when pointing almost directly at the lens.
When used as a backlight, flare is usually avoided at an angle greater than than that of the honeycomb.
These honeycombs will fit to ANY standard reflector designed to be used with honeycombs, provided that the reflector has a diameter of 7", so it can be used with Elinchrom, Bowens, Hensel, Balcar and other reflectors with a 7" external diameter.
This reflector is specifically designed for use with Calumet and Bowens flash heads. This all metal constructed general purpose direct reflector is finished with a pebbled surface, providing uniform illumination across the coverage area.
The standard reflector is fitted with a rim, used to accommodate our range of honeycomb grids, it can also be used with honeycomb grids produced by other manufacturers in the standard 7" size. The umbrella accessory socket will allow the umbrella's shaft to pass through the reflector. Coverage angle is approximately 55 degrees.
- Will accept seven (7) inch outer diameter grid attachments
- Provides even illumination when utilizing an umbrella
- Helps eliminate hot spots
- 55 Degrees Angle of Coverage
- Diameter: 7"
- Length: 4.5"